Monday, December 27, 2010

I can haz Contests?

So I've decided that I need to make more fandom friends. And what better way to achieve that than to host a contest? Genius plan, I know!

Well, what some of you don't know is that I'm Team Jacob. *gasp!* I know, but I rarely read any of the stories and all of the new fandom friends I've made are either Team Edward or Team Jasper (more like Team Jackson on that one). But it doesn't matter; I have love for all the Twi-guys. That being said, I think I'm going to have a little Jacob contest. I'll post the contest rules, stipulations, blah blah on its own page marker and figure it out.

Now, what I need from you, friends, are Jacob fans because I need judges. Lots of eclectic judges because this is going to be anything goes, (slash, Blackwater, Asshole-cob, etc.) I want it all, AU/AH/Canon/Pedophile-with Ness only, of course- all of it!

And I'd love suggestions too. What do you want to see stories judged on? I have a few categories picked out with crazy names and all, but I know I'm a huge fan of AH so I can't be super objective when it comes to vamps and wolves.

Anyway, I think that's all so um, yea, let me know what you think?

~Tay

3 comments:

  1. Hey, do you need another judge? I love this contest idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love another judge. I'm looking for you on twitter and I'll add you to the C2 on FFn as well as the contest page. It'll be nice to have more pro-Jacob judgment as well as some one else to help me push this. Any ideas?

    ~Tay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always full of ideas :)
    Email me PavartiDevi at Gmail

    ReplyDelete

Commentary is always acceptable.