Sunday, December 5, 2010

Voting closes tomorrow!

Voting for "The Many Faces of Jasper" Contest hosted by Jasper's Darlins closes tomorrow so get your voting in A.S.A.P.. There are many great stories to read by so many amazing authors. FrozenSoldier (AKA Lonely_Soldier) as well as CharliDenae have stories submitted (just to name-drop a few great Jalice writes). I suggest you take the time to make this contest awesome. I'll even walk you through the steps:

First: Read the AWESOME ENTRIES on the FF(dot)net C2
Second: CAST YOUR VOTE for your favorite story
Third: Pimp your favorite story on Twitter or your blogspot or where ever. Show the authors that they are appreciated!

And since this is my blog, I will now shamelessly pimp my own story! Read it! Nao!

Fuck-awesome-tastical banner made by the amazing @FrozenSoldier

Shameful, I know. =)

~Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary is always acceptable.